GENERAL BOARD MEETING AGENDA
Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Kiawanda Community Center Cape Kiwanda Drive, Pacific City, Oregon
6:30 -8:30 pm.
- Call Meeting to Order
- Introduction/ Recognition of Guests
- Notes from June 20 Meeting
- Correspondence Received
- Treasurer’s Report
- Other Financial Report/Information – YE Report Rob Royster
- New Business
- Discussion on Leases and License – decision to accept/reject/continue review
- Set date and time for special board meeting to discuss the final activities of skate park. Similar to a planning meeting – we will invite folks who can add to the discussion and process. It should be the only topic.
- Dory Days – Booth on Saturday only – equipment/flyers etc.
- Nomination of Board Members – Please bring names/suggestions to the meeting.
- Old Business
- For the Good of the Order
Next Meeting: – Saturday August 11, 2012 10:00am -12:00noon at Kiawanda Community Center NOTE: THIS IS THE ANNUAL Meeting with election of board members/officers
The purpose of NVCA is to bring educational and recreational opportunities to South Tillamook County, Oregon by managing and developing projects and resources that promote cultural, historical and educational sites for the area.
For Further information contact Gloria Scullin or Anne Price at NVCAInfo@gmail.com or Call 503-965-7295.